After, 1 week?
Sunday, 22 April 2007, 10:09:00 pm
One week worth of IM already feels like, dying. -_- All those homeworks and assignments coming in.. I even forgot certain assignments until having to be reminded. Thanks for the reminder Jon, XD!
Even though, I was still pretty o.o about having to do one homework and submit for 3 modules. Lmao, the lameness. IMM, GUID and Web Design. (Y)
I personally, like GUID. Even though it's, a night class with no friend. Argh, but Raymond is, woo, cool. That's prety much the only thing worth for the panda eyes and mentally drained for the rest of the week. And yes, I really do mean the-rest-of-the-week.
Web Design, fun. Yet, I still feel, -sighs-. Lie low, LIE LOW!! Jing, LIE LOW. You don't freaking know how to code. Remember!
IMM, still sucks for now. Boring, and freaking boring like hell. -_- Theory, theory.. Weena!
Drawing? -sighs- Let's not talk about it. Lmao.
Authoring..
Right. I don't really understand.. It's not, reasonable. Lol, I bet K freaking agrees.
Japanese.. FORGET IT LAR. I freaking want to drop this module if I can okay. I'm being haunting by Jap right now. Freaking, haunted. I've never, really, dislike Jap this much. -_-
Well, well. Hopefully, life, gets, better.
Hopefully.- - - - - -Something freaks me out, totally. Please, don't be what I think it is.. I'll, seriously, freak out. Seriously.