image
Sunday, 29 April 2007, 1:05:00 pm
was reading blog entries for the past few days.then most were like so..like kinda describes my feelings too.yeah. sighs. the feeling sucks.love my new classmates.but loved my ex-classmates more. just miss them so much.im lyk in a new world now.a world full of assignments and lectures and just, stress. no life at all. not even have time to join a cca and make more friends.not even have time to go out with ppl.as in when they are free i am not free.sighs.this is making my passion for alot of things less by the day.how am i going to survive this 3 years??

everyone has their own problems.and it reminds me of wad Mr.Jiunn has said during lect abt the 2 main categories of ppl. One is "survival-first" and the other is "expressive-first". "survival-first is the majority of human kind while the other is the minority. people just work and study just to survive and they have no life at all.they cannot slow down even for a moment. becos' they think that they are just wasting time when they can make use of the opportunities to earn more money or revise more work. I think they will die faster than survive. think of the oldest elderlys on earth. What are they doing? they are just enjoying themselves to the fullest.even though they are not the richest ppl on earth too. Enjoy! while u can. Haha Mr. Chew in my comm skills class said,"If u sit facing the table and try to do your hw or read a book and nothing gets in, go and do something else that you enjoy first!"Then while in the process, you may think of an idea for ur hw,or u may learn sumthing else new tt's not in the books.

Sometimes we really have to learn from the "expressive-first" ppl. I think that they think of the most impossible things, and they mostly succeed. people now are just thinking of how to make money, work relationships,advance technology,improving their's lives.I am also 1 of them of course, so sometimes i gotta slow things down and look at the world in a new angle.

I wanna move to my aunt's hse ASAP.Just couldn't stand my mum.Nags and nags and nags me to do hsework when i REALLY have alotta things to do.I think when she sees me looking very free is when i am resting.Doing alotta work also has to slack abit right?I don't understand why some mothers can juggle between work and housework while my mum cannot.WHYY?? I think she wants me to share her workload.I KNOW she's tired,i KNOW she's growing old, and I KNOW she's stressed out from work. But how abt me?I have hw to do(while she doesn't),Ihave lectures and tuts to attend(while she stands alone in her office),I have friends to make up to(while her office is blocked out from gossips), and I have to plan for MY future(while hers is already half done). PLEASE LET ME OFF, will ya?

I think i'll just have to stop disturbing for now.. will concentrate better at work.Just when i see u, don't let me think otherwise.

I still wanna hold on to you.

Will persevere to the end.