beautiful minds....

During comm skills lesson: Before ^

After^

Can you believe it? This is actually sugarcane waterchestnut drink. But the colour is very weird. Lol. Supposed to be dirty green but they "beautified" it..if im not wrong they added red bamboo leaves..?Haha. Tt explains the change of colour. =D
Anyways,i don't know why but recently i kept on feeling very emotional..hmm. Maybe i'm too tired so will start to think of alot of things..Random things especially..Just don't know why..
..Where is my normal stress-free self..?
I need to relax, man. I need to sleep one whole full day. I need to.Just need to..
My homework is getting tougher by the week..and i am having more sleepless nights rushing homework that is going to be handed in next day..i pity my eyes.. =.=
I wanna watch alot of movies! I haven't watch Spiderman3, and i wanna watch Pirates of the Carribean, Harry Potter and Penguin Surfer! Cannot rmb any other movies lol. T.T
And i miss going out with my sec sch clique..Think they're too busy with their studies..esp when most are having their 'A' levels end of this yr..Nevermind i can still take it..Must have patience! I just hope we'll meet at least once per year and i'll be satisfied liao.And i mean we meet on a day where everyone must make it. Can this be possible,people?=\
OH i have sumthing to say and im feeling pekchek abt it. I lent Shirley my lemon yellow gouache and it never came back!!! AHHHHH how am i going to get it back and do my color hw by monday man...(btw she lives at Malaysia..so..)..haix. Luckily i have my good wifee who agrees to share it with me. Thanks dearie. Lol! XD
sighs..i'll rant again next time. =\