Polluted environment...
Tuesday, 8 May 2007, 10:43:00 pm
...how come everyone i know that are attached are facing problems and misunderstandings among themselves..?
sighs. i just don't understand. probably because i haven't had this experience yet so i do not know how they are feeling when they face problems.im sorry if im not helping them to feel less problematic. maybe if i help it'll only make things worse for them.oh wells...
"75% of conversations involving my classmates includes the word 'homework,"says Daryl. Haha i agree to a large extent. Now that im very busy clearing assignments and homework, it's just that i have no time to spare for other things. Things that are minor, yet creating a big impact in the coming days or years, things such as exercising, shopping, spending time with family and friends,keeping my room and table neat,etc... To me these things can be sacrificed. However, in the coming years i don't think i will feel their importance anymore, and will just be "zombiefied" by and stuck on this course.I don't want this to happen to me. I don't want to hurt myself and others that are pinning their hopes on me. I don't want to lose out of the tight competition.
I DON'T WANT TO BE THE LOSER.Looking at the vast competition out in the world, u have to strive to be the best in order to survive. This is like,"Survival of the Fittest". I just think one fine day the whole human population will surely be extinct. And it's going to be sooner than expected.
Where's life now everyone?? How i wish i can be the first few humans on Earth and just live life to the fullest and blend in with the animals.( I wanna be Tarzan!!)
Where are you, my friends?Just Me, Myself, and I.
My family,Breaking up soon, i guess. Plain life at home.Less talk, less interaction,less TIME. sighs..
My mind is in a mess right now.Too many things to worry about. Too little time to sort it out.
Too little, just too little...WTF.
Now im finding almost everyone in my house annoying. Don't know why, but i just don't have the patience to listen to them. Argh. Anyway what they say have no link to my life at all what...
Mother's Day is coming. my mum asked whether we'll be giving her anything or planning anything, apparently i said no time. Sighs.
Sorry mum, i really have no time...I haven't tidy up my table, haven't finish my homwork for DESFD, CODID,Drawing1,COLOR, and Comm Skills. VASTR lesson there's no hw for this week.(phew!) SO. Next time If people say poly life is relaxing, I ought to Slap their faces and say:"Go and experience it yourself!"
Oh well. Need to continue on my hectic life of doing homework. Rant next time. Bleahx. :\