Monday, 21 May 2007, 1:35:00 am
Went to national library to do hw..But ended up finishing the digital color wheel and incomplete mute chart..Nothing much happened..Lol. ._.
I had a very good friend. And she was a very nice girl.Quite cheerful looking, and had not much worries.Not until i came into poly..then i realised something was wrong already..she wasn't the one i knew long ago.And she's choosing not to be known to anybody already..I wondered what had happened..din even want to talk to me much anymore..and i can feel the distant gap of friendship we've created..I just wanna let her know that i'll still be there for her..no matter what..I dun wanna be kept in denial.I also hope she will take note tt there's a whole lot of ppl out there who cares abt her too.Just tt she doesn't know..... So i really hope she won't just give up on life just like that..Wht will happen to those who cared abt her if anyhting bad happens to her..? I hope she will really get it.. I dowan split personalities... Pls. I haven't give up on you yet.. =\