image
Headache... T.T
Saturday, 7 July 2007, 9:50:00 pm
Sighs. having headache now.. and i dunno why..perhaps ive ate too much of junk food...or maybe been thinking too much..? =\ I wonder..human beings are the cleverest..and perhaps the dumbest..creating so much just to hurt themselves in the end..in life there is a saying,"What u give is what u get.No more,no less." And i think it's gonna come soon.. ._.

..am feeling very lethargic now..is this the only way to show ppl how i feel?How im living in life?
As in to blog abt it.I don't want to..but i have to..and the reason is so that i can refer back to my past through archives in here..I dont have a habit of keeping diaries..because i know my parents will find it someday and read through it..and i dun want it to happen..at least here my parents will be harder to look for it..yeah..=\

today's so useless..was supposed to do my homework outside..but ended up shopping..i need to really find a partner,or a group who can really differentiate between really being concentrated in work and when to shop.Yet,i wanna shop too.since weekends is the only time to have freedom to shop.However,there's more homework to be done on weekends.I cant understand why MY poly life is so freaking stressed.I cant take it anymore..i rly need to let out..maybe tt's the reason why im having headaches now and then...I wanna have someone who can rly comfort me..i Need to have a personal friend..or perhaps..a best friend..? someone who can really care and focuses on me and nothing else..haha..sighs.

maybe i shouldnt have gone to this course in the first place..not that i am regretting it..but because i cant take the stress..i have found many new friends.and they're sociable and stuffs..but i..am going to collapse soon.People say i am always worrying abt work and stuffs..i can admit tt i am worrying,because i am scared.Scared of losing out..perhaps studying in a competitive school for 4 yrs really turn me into like that.and i have no choice.I AM like that.And i have made my parents and relatives a promise that I AM gonna ace this course. Sighs...but seeing so many ppl far better than me really turns me off...i am no talent.i am just Trying my best.And I keep feeling like giving up...again.Ppl who knows my past may get what i am saying..

oh wells...sometimes i also wonder what's my niche..i cant be a lawyer or doctor(parents' all-time wish for their children)..i cant be a roadsweeper(because parents spent so much time and effort just to nurture a roadsweeper?!LOL.)..not tt im tryint to criticise those ppl who are in tt position..but typical "kiasu" parents wont want their children to be like that..isnt it?

...perhaps it's time for me to really change..to think in a positive way.To cherish the past still,to work hard for the present,and to prepare for the future.The future awaits~ (LOL.)

I wish my The One would come to me soon.=\