image
My Pace - Bleach by Sunset Swishes
Saturday, 21 July 2007, 2:16:00 am

Love this song...Cos it's about friends.. XD

Hitotsu! Kazoete susumeba ii, (One! It's good to improve,)

Futatsu! Kazoete yasumeba ii. (Two! It's good to rest.)

Mittsu! Kazoete kangaerya ii, (Three! It's good to think,)

MY PACE de susumereba ii. (It's good to be able to progress at my own pace.)

~

Toki ga nagare torinokosare.. (Left behind in the flow of time..)

Aseru kimochi o wasure'ru nakare. (Impatient feelings are often being forgotten.)

Mubou na chousen shosen muda to.. (It is a wasteful, reckless challenge, after all..)

Iwarete akirameru koto nakare. (Often saying things to that which is abandoned.)

~

Oh friends!!

Kurushii toki ni Koso koe o dashite ikou.. (In the hard times, raise your voice And get going..)

Oh friends!!

Jibun ga Mezashite'ru hou e mukae.. (Aim for the direction you see yourself And meet it head-on..)

~

Sobietatta ooki na kabe ni, (Rise up to the big wall,)

Osore'ru koto wa nai. (You don’t need to be afraid.)

Kotae no nai kono jinsei o, (In this human existence with no answers,)

Mayou koto naku (I can pay back my confusion if I just.)

Keep My Pace..

~

Hitotsu! Kazoete susumeba ii, (First!! I counted, it’s OK to go ahead,)

Futatsu! Kazoete yasumeba ii. (Second!! I counted, it’s OK to rest.)

Mittsu! Kazoete kangaerya ii, (Third!! I counted, it’s OK to think about it,)

MY PACE de susumereba ii. (As I continue at my pace.)

~

Manabu koto no hontou no riyuu.. (Studying the truth of reason..)

Wakarazu ushinau bokura no jiyuu. (And not understanding, we lose our freedom.)

Okubyou mono to yobarete mo.. (Even when called a cowardly person..)

Ippo yuzure'ru sore ga yuuki. (Take a step forward; that is courage.)

~

oh friends!!

Mawari nado Ki ni sezu koe o dashite ikou.. (Turn around, use the strength of your voice And get going..)

oh friends!!

Kata no chikara o nuite Saa mukaou.. (Bolster your strength on your shoulders.Now, look ahead..)

~

Sora ni egaita miraizu ni wa.. (The map of the future is painted into the sky..)

Ima wa todoka nakute mo. (Yet even now, it doesn’t reach.)

Itsu no hi ni ka ryoute o nobashi.. (When the time comes that I stretch out both hands..)

Tsukami ni ikou (I’ll be able to grasp it, and..)

Keep My Pace.. (Keep my pace..)

~

oh friends!!

Dekiru dake Ooki na koe o dashite miyou.. (With even just a big voice, it can be done And you’ll see..)

oh friends!!

Jibun ga mezashite'ru hou e Mukae.. (Aim for the direction you see yourself And meet it head-on..)

~

Sobie tatta ooki na kabe ni.. (Rise up to the big wall..)

Osore'ru koto wa nai. (You don’t need to be afraid.)

Kanawa nai to nigete ite mo.. (Even if it doesn’t work out and you run away..)

Kawari wa inai. (It’s not going to change.)

~

Hibiki wataru hajimari no kane.. (The echo of the first bell sounds..)

Ima tachi agaru toki. (Now is the time to stand up.)

Kotae no nai kono jinsei o.. (In this human existence with no answers..)

Mayou koto naku (I can pay back my confusion if I just..)

Keep My Pace.. (Keep my pace..)

~

Hitotsu! Kazoete susumeba ii, (First!! I counted, it’s OK to go ahead,)

Futatsu! Kazoete yasumeba ii. (Second!! I counted, it’s OK to rest.)

Mittsu! Kazoete kangaerya ii, (Third!! I counted, it’s OK to think about it,)

MY PACE de susumereba ii. (As I continue at my pace.)

XDD