image
生病了...... :\
Saturday, 18 August 2007, 9:53:00 pm
All i want to say now is.......
IM SICK. ARGH. =.=

HOW HOW HOW HOW. My cough is getting worse. From white phlegm to yellow to almost green. I know it sounded yucky but..yeah tht's the truth. :\

I DUN WANNA SEE A DOCTOR!!! >.<>

Lol a person asked me today that when was my last time i went to visit a doc for flu or coughs (not including the check-up for admission to Poly), i can only say.... I Don't Know. Cos that's like a longggggggggg time ive been to a doc's. Hehe. Serious. :)

SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1 SP1. T.T

I wanna congrat the person who has SOMEHOW finally managed to overcome the overwhelming thoughts of missing someone badly. Still missing him badly BUT, at least, a lot better now cos of a new person to think of.. Keep it up! ._.