image
SP SP..[and a little..something else. :)]
Sunday, 26 August 2007, 12:35:00 am
Nobody knows....who i really am..
I never felt this empty before...

Who would have thought..that you weren't there when i needed you to..
Who would have thought..that we have already soured this r/p..
Now u have left this blog..I can't do anything to get you back either..
HOW??to get you back to me..
I dun want you back here either..because you would have read what im writing..
Less than 5 days to presentation already..
I wanna watch Rat with you..
I wanna be selfish,yet generous.
I wanna be crook, yet straight.
Pray for me that i will get through this semester with "Flying Colors".
Pray..i needed YOUR pray especially..
Asked you for help and what do you say? "Just do...lor."
THANKS THAT WAS HELPFUL ENOUGH. :\
Jiayou WanTeng!! And her classmates and partner classmates!!
I think i can write more freely..thanks with help from Ang Pei, her html codes that ppl cant highlight what the posts are..THANKS GAL. XD
WE ALL CAN DO IT! XD
Haix..I want you...i dunno why..just cant bear to see you with others..
Actually when i heard that you got a boyfriend that time i dunno when, i was shocked in my heart! seriously. :\ Cant imagine it... then u brought me to see him, i was..like totally despised him..from the look of his face i already have a bad impression of him.. Now uall broke up.. It's for the best of you..cos he REALLY dun deserve to be with you..
ALL THE BEST FOR YOU PEOPLE. XD