image
Thursday, 16 August 2007
Thursday, 16 August 2007, 9:49:00 pm
Woke up at 9.30am today..
Was kinda frustrated cos din start drawing any of my ideas yet..
Then TRIED to draw..
And it sucks..
And i dunno why i just dun seem myself today..Or maybe this IS me..? :\

Then went to sch early to eat lunch..娘豆腐 i ate. hahas.
I still havent finished my 10 ideas..even up till now.. :X
Went to see Mr. Jiunn.. I felt guilty not preparing my research and my ideas..
He said my drawing is..rather..interesting..? =.=

Kaiting "rented" one of my hammies for her SP. (sorry ar Rowie! Hope u dun mind. XD)
Then Went to ToaPayoh Central just to buy bedding. Hmms. Spent quite a bomb on it. 30 plus?? :X
Not that im rich..
It's just that i wanna give the best for my hammies..
Even to people too..
I wanna give the best..
Dun like it when ppl say i am rich..when im not actually.. :\
Maybe cos i inherited this frm my mum..Haha.
She also wants to give the best for everyone.. =)

Then took 157 straight after to go BoonLay..
I wanna say.. OMFG. It takes >1.5 hrs for the bus to reach frm TPY to BoonLay..
MY BUTT HURTS. =.=

Now i know. DUN TAKE BUS 157 from TPY to BL unless ure VERY free. T.T
yeah...

Then went to Gek Poh to collect my altered shirt. Haha.
Havent see how it looks like after alteration..
Oh wells.. Hope it looks good! XD


每颗颗眼泪都是爱,都是爱.. =)