Argh.
Monday, 10 September 2007, 12:29:00 am
I hate this feeling..
To try hard and get nothing done..
And when you've tried so hard and others just don't appreciate it..
The feeling's very...terrible.
VERY.....HURTING.
Hey do u know I've Tried so many times..just to make you feel better..?
And then..it still doesn't work..
Not even a word of thanks..I don't know why...
Sighs.
Oh wells..
Guess i'm not that good enough to help people solve their problems. :\
Nevermind.
Look on the bright side of life i would always tell myself. :)
Sometimes i just think a CERTAIN group of people are just SORE losers who always think of themselves rather than sparing thoughts for others.
I hate them.(rolls eyes)
And i hate people who just goes MIA w/o even informing others.
Especially when thr's a big problem gg on involving him/her.
Okay lar i don't Hate them. I just dislike them. :\
ARGH... =.=
Sorry being kind of pissed here. Becos... Argh. Nvm.
Wishing all those having 'A' level Prelims GOOD GOOD LUCK and hope they'll be doing well cos they're already on hiatus mode for their blogs and such. :\Hope my oncoming days are bright and cheerful! =)