Bored Saturday.. :\
Saturday, 1 September 2007, 10:22:00 pm
WHAT'S SO FREAKING NICE ABOUT DOTA!!! $^$&*#O*&#!&** WTF.
TODAY is a boring yet nice-to-slack-ard Saturday. :)Sheesh. Man it's kinda boring to do nothing really. :XTmr I've got a performance at the Botanic Gardens for their last Beautiful Sunday.(anyone wanna come watch can go cos' IT'S FREE.typical S'poreans wldn't mind gg for FREE things,RIGGGHT? =) )DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA DOTA
tsk. Later u from DOTA become TOAD. CROAKKKKK. T.T
Hehe. Ive got the trumpet scores for Crescent's end-of-year concert liaosss. Haha. Can't wait to play it. But certain notes are kinda high for me. Haix..I WANNA PLAY FIRST ALL THE WAY!! :\
没人陪我的每一天最不好受..需要你的时候你都很忙..
当你没人理的时候我却一直多么的希望能把你弄得开心..
但一次又一次的失败,说明了我并没有哄人开心的天分..
我多么的希望和你永远在一起,永远不分离..
但..这已经是很难实现的希望..
不要紧吧..我还能承受得了..
就当你很忙的时候我不存在..
就当你很需要人陪的时候我会尽量在你身旁默默的守候着..
I'll always try to be by your side, to keep u company during your ups and downs..
but till that happens, my role may already have been taken away..Nevermind,nevermind,nevermind. Cool down, relax, and just heck care. :)