image
Daily updates
Monday, 17 September 2007, 1:07:00 am
yawns.
Im tired.
After cleaning almost the whole of my aunt's new hse today.
Okay i meant Yesterday.
Stubborn stupid stinky smelly qwerty stains on the walls!!
Gahhh.
They are hard to be cleaned.
Or shld i say, can't come off at all?
T.T
Anyways,
my lower spine hurts after all the cleaning.. :\
hope i won't have any problems with my bodyhealth when i get older.. :X

Was supposed to go for Mus'Art today..
But cos of the cleaning i had to abandon my practice today.. :(
I miss my trumpet..
It's kept in the bomb shelter now..
And in a cage.
Like, huh?
In a cage??
Wadeva..
Anyways, i just hope i will get her back. :)
Missing my trumpet..sobs sobs.. :'(
My 485264.. :\

Later i've got work again.
Haix.
Work's getting "sianner" by the day.
So tiring, and the customers always come in intervals.
I mean, sometimes alot of them, sometimes not a sinlge soul.
Can drive me nuts.
Argh.
And the pay is SERIOUSLY LOWWWW.
$4.50 per hour?!
Even the mooncake part-time promoter who just lets ppl sample their mooncakes get $6 per hr!!
Freak. ARGH. T.T
Nvm. Don't talk abt it anymore for now.

My dear hammy is doing fine now, still. :D
(shhhhh!!)

Wonder what the rest are doing during their holidays..
Cos mine's so sucky..
I wanna Enjoy, seriously.
And i want my only one to enjoy with me..

Haha..
I wonder who will be able to surprise me,
afterall, my life isn't that surprising..
I want my surprise to make me feel Damn touched. XD
Then i'll be surprised.
Try me. Hehes. :)

Think i shld go slp now. Hahas.
Later i've got work. :\