misses..
Thursday, 6 September 2007, 9:28:00 pm
Man. Im so tired. Gosh. How long have i been "exercising"?? T.T
EH. I should be saying, how long have i NOT been "exercising".
See my mind is in a state of blankness already.
Ummsss...........
I hope everyone is doing well in whatever they are doing and trying to achieve..
Then..
I can't wait to move to my aunt's..
Going to "wash" my room this Sunday.
Luckily im not working neither having band practices, or else i'll never get to clean my room!(Eew. Imagine sleeping with dead or living insects or spyders ard you. Grossed. :\)
Today was the opening of my workplace at Taka Square below Ngee Ann City. I dun wanna repeat myself again where im working to people everytime so pls.....SEE. TAKA SQUARE. =.=
Sorry lar but i will feel kinda pissed when ppl asks again and again..Imagine the ONE same person asking again and again. T.T
I suddenly feel that... I have been feeling so cold towards people..and i have forgotten the last time i hugged someone..or when someone hugged me..Haha. Now i lack the "love"..Lonely i should say. I missed everyone..All those especially from Crescent and Pioneer..Hope they're really doing well and gonna do well in their 'A's..Haix.I should have been a "guai" daughter of my parents and study well and succeed in things, according to what they want and like. It's like...life is so 走一步,算一步 kind of thing for me now..Maybe i would be studying very very hard now during the Sept hols like the rest..and get into a good Uni..and thinking of nothing else but studying..Gosh. Why...why did i... ARGH.4G2'05..(in class sitting order if i can rmb)FRONT(whiteboard)QingLing,Evon, Mellisa,JingRu,LiuQiong,YiShiuan,Zuraidah,JiaEn.YingHui,Zelanie,Yixin,WanTeng,Jerilyn,Cheryl,Natania,SinHui.Jeslin,YanTing,Kalai,Jessica,Nicole,Grace,Kavina,Angeline.SueAnn,T.ZhiXin,Sheirly,Kathryn,Revathi,HengFong,Farah,Dinie.Melissa,Aline,Nabilah,Sophia,W.ZhiXin,YuTing,XiaoJie,Cynthia.MengWai,Rowena.BACK06S08..Gals.Yiwen, Zhiying, LingFang, Siewli, Yumin, Esther, Grace, WanTeng, JiaMin, Farhana, Yanty, Huda, Aniza, Atiqah, Crystal, Joanne, Aisha, XiaoXin,Vivien.
Guays.ZiXiong, Michael, Noh, Thiliban, Kevin, Kelvin,Ridhwan.Yeps. These are only a few i've missed..Hope we have a class gathering soon after the 'A's are over.. :)I'll keep missing you people,until i die. Or u died remembering me.