daily updates.4
Wednesday, 17 October 2007, 11:08:00 pm
I'm happy..
It's settled..
It's like It never happened..
I'm happy.
Just happy.
(^^,)
School started for 3 days..
Quite slacked..
cos there wasn't tutorials for the 1st week.
Except Intro to 3D..
2 Jacques + 1 Chris = T.T
jkjk. :)
No school today.
Is it a good thing...?
I wonder. :\
Thur's timetable is fully packed,
from 9 to 6.
=.="
Gah.
Weird teachers allocated for the weird modules->WEIRD.
T.T
But nonetheless,
i'm satisfied with my timetable.
满意!
XD
haha.
happily eating Mac's McSpicy meal now.
:P
Just came back from CGSAB practice.
Oh! Met Mr. Stephen Low on the way.
Haha.So coincidental. My A-math teacher.
:)
Smiled at him, he looked at me, and we continued our ways.
lol.
Had sectionals tonight.
Quite fulfilling
lar..
Abit parts here and there can make it
liaos..
Happy.
X)
Hoping next week's Thurs will be a
good one.
:)
You think you're the big one here?Fuck off.