image
No Way Out.
Monday, 29 October 2007, 9:13:00 pm
Song: No Way Out (Disney's Brother Bear soundtrack)
Artist: Phil Collins

Everywhere I turn, I hurt someone
But there's nothing I can say to change the things I've done
I'd do anything within my power
I'd give everything I've got
But the path I seek is hidden from me now

Brother Bear, I let you down
You trusted me, believed in me
and I let you down


Of all the things I hid from you
I cannot hide the shame
And I pray someone, something will come, to take away the pain
There's no way out of this dark place
No hope, no future
I know I can't be free
But I can't see another way
I can't face another day

---
tired..so tired..
Crescentians..all rounders..?
Haha. I don't think so..
We still lack in the aspect of knowing how to control our thoughts and emotions..
At least i still don't know how..

Someone in my life said this.. :

"However i might have hurt this
friendship,

i'm sorry.
I wish i could be happy go lucky again,
but i couldn't.
How much stuffs i've been through in
here,

you don't know.
There's someone who's so important in my
life,

yet never bother about me.
There's friends that meant so much,
yet left.
There's only so much i could take,
because i constantly find myself alone.
I've changed maybe, but it's only not to be dependant
anymore.

Maybe it's of what i'm doing,
now i'm facing how people decide to leave me as
well.

I don't know, if i could,
i'd rather i'm still that happy go lucky person
before.

To never have gone through this transition of
life,

that i'm of no importance to none..
I'm just,sorry.."

I'm really very tired already..
And getting sick..
Bleahs..
Where's my one?


It's so hard to please someone..