image
Being a Crescentian..
Sunday, 2 December 2007, 9:00:00 pm
"Once a Crescentian, always a Crescentian."

I think..
Being a Crescentian..
even after we leave Crescent,
enemies will become friends.
Friends will still remain as friends,
or higher.
That's what i love about Crescent.
The culture,
the people,
the teachers,
the life.
Simply love it.
It's like a lil' greenhouse,
protecting us,
keeping us healthy living and danger free.

After these,
we're out to the big world,
and everything is different,
no more spoon feeding,
no more sense of secureness.
Everything seemed so fake,
so imaginary..
:/


I don't care who says what about me,
or my school,
or whatsoever,
I will still live to my opinions.
I don't care how much you are going to see from now that we won't be seeing each other in future,
Losing another friend is just another experience I'm experiencing.
I've lost many,
and losing another,
I'm not afraid.
Hi-byes are good enough,
don't ask for more.
Better than those that just walk past you without even knowing you existed.
Take it or leave it,
that's the way.

Hold me tight, or you'll see me falling out of your hands.

Labels: