Sparkswinds Concert/ Swim @Cyn's/ CGSSB dinner mini gathering
Saturday, 29 December 2007, 11:08:00 pm
Went to watch Peiting perform for Sparkswinds Concert just now.
Saw many others that looked so familiar, yet so unknown there.
Made me wonder,
how come people cannot have super memory,
that each and everyone will just recognise each other for life since they first met..?
Hmm..
Thought of the people that I've met since primary school,
even kindergarten,
how come I don't have much memories with them.
Perhaps at that time I haven't learn how to treasure their existence in my life..
Then now I don't have much that keep in contact with me already..
Sec school i tried to treasure with what i have,
but i think..
not much are willing for me to be treasured..
And i think this is the Cause and Effect bahs..
:/
I don't blame them,
I just blame myself,
for my past actions,
that's gonna affect my future..
Like how i eat now will affect my health in the coming future..
Siann..
Yesterday i made myself to wake up early to go Cyn's house to swim.
Gotta wake up at 6am,
but ended up lazing around till 6.30,
cos my aunt was using the toilet.
And so i reached her house at about 9 plus.
Oh I brought wine along so we could appreciate it later during lunch.
Hmm then we started swimming..
It was quite long ago since i swam at Ro's house..
now the stamina's gone.
But, it was nice tanning around,
and trying to find back my swimming style.
Which is so clumsy hahas. :X
Lazed on the tanning chair for awhile,
but couldn't take it cos it was hot and dry,
then me and peiting just went back to the pool.
:S
Took turns with Cyn and Yixin
lar,
cos there were only 2 tanning chairs around that we could use.
Hmm yeahs.
Then Peiting gotta leave at 12, so she left early.
Me Cyn and Yixin went to have sauna.
Phew this time i could take the heat, haha.
It was still 42 degrees, but it was okay for me.
=)
After that, we bathed at the public toilet.
I dunno why but we started singing while bathing.
hahahahs.
Singing songs from Disney.
lol.
then we went up to Cyn's house to have lunch.
Her mum cooked laksa again haha.
I told Cyn that i like the laksa,
but i didn't tell her to cook that again,
but she told her mum that i wanna eat it again.
LOL.
But nvm,
I still looked forward to it,
and finished the whole bowl+ soup.
Hehes. ==,
Waited for Wanling to arrive,
but! =.=
She thought there weren't any food left after seeing Cyn's sms so she stayed at home.
SO,
we waited and slept our way..till 5plus THEN she arrived.
Who consumes lunch at 5plus, which is evening time..?
=.=
so nvm..
we drank wine, and waited for wanling to finish her bowl of Laksa,
then we headed down to Crescent.
Was quite late when we reached,
and the nice nice food was already gone.
:/
saw quite afew friends that I didn't see for a long time,
ate and chatted,
left at about 9pm.
Was reluctant to go home,
but nvm still went home.
So this whole week is gone, just like that.
Stupid homework.
Stupid, stupid homework.
"You're just like a pile of plates, unwashed, and keeps on piling up."
:/
The world isn't perfect, and so aren't you.
So don't try to be or look for perfectness,
because it doesn't really exists.
Labels: dailys