30/2
Wednesday, 30 January 2008, 9:58:00 pm
work,
work,
and more work.
Why is everyone having weird dreams lately?
I'm having those too.
Hahas.
Must be the stress I'm having.
heh.
CNY's coming.
New clothes not bought,
Haven't done any room-cleaning either.
February's gonna be a non-smooth sailing month,
at least for me.
I don't know abt the rest yeah.
Release of 'A's should be ard that period too..?
Good luck to them.. ._.
If they wanna emo after the results,
I don't mind going with them.
I need to emo too.
Since that's my favorite feeling hahs.
February babies:
-HengFong
-Fungi
-Cyn
-Wanling
-Gerraysii
gahhhhh.
no money to get a decent present,
but will find a way to.
Or at least wish them happy birthday.
Arghhh.
Valentine's Day too!
Omt..
sheesh.
HOLIDAYS COME QUICK EH.
:(
The Word
A pen appeared, and the god said:
'Write what it is to be man.'
And my hand hovered
long over the bare page,
Until there, like footprints
of the lost traveler, letters
took shape on the page's
blankness, and I spelled out
the word 'lonely'. And my hand moved
to erase it; but the voices
of all those waiting at life's
window cried out loud: 'It is true'.
nice poem. :)
Labels: thoughts