days flying past...
Sunday, 20 January 2008, 8:46:00 pm
Days flew so fast..
It's going to be a year for me in NYP DMD course..
So many things happened..
so many things impacted me..
yet,
i couldn't do what i want to do..
there were good things,
there were bad things..
that's why the year really flew.
I made my decision to come a year ago,
i told myself not to regret.
But so many things and factors are just making me going to fall out soon..
Friends..
Parents..
Relatives..
Sometimes i wonder,
why do humans work so hard for?
To please the other human population,
or just to despise the useless...?
I am getting so tired already..
Went to Clarke Quay with Cyn and Wl to "emo" by the river yesterday..
Then went home.
I had to sleep on the floor for the night cos there weren't any proper bed arranged for me to sleep on.
Then this morning i got a scolding Again by my father..
I don't know why, i always had to leave my OWN house crying or tearing..Is that their way of saying goodbye to me..?
By giving me a good old scolding everytime just when i was about to leave house..
Thanks ah.They kept telling me to move back..
Move back to live with them..
kept asking me:
"What's so good
there?"
:/
I don't know what to tell them..
and i just...dun wanna move back.
siann...
You didn't try to salvage the friendship you had..
All you wanted was for people that you choose to stay by your side..
and not those that were your friends..
you're just being too mean..too mean..
I don't know what to do...now.
"How i wish i could give you a hug that we didn't even dare to in the first place.."Labels: random