school sucks.
Sunday, 13 January 2008, 10:30:00 pm
I can't hold on....
I wanna have fun.
I want..
Stupid school.
Darn school.
Darn homework.
I know i chose to come here..
but,
i just hate how they plan the curriculum for me..
and for my class..
handing in homework at stupid timings..
Darn.
:/
"Is Poly life tough?", people asked.
How should i answer.
:/
Can i not answer that..?
It hurts my brain to think of an answer for that question.Gahhhhh.
T.T
Emo.
Feeling emo now.
Emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo e m o.
>.<
Feel me, as though you have never felt it before..Labels: complaints, random