send yixin off, musart concert
Saturday, 26 January 2008, 11:47:00 pm
Guess I'm not cut out for being a good friend afterall..
Was supposed to send Yixin off this morning at 7,
but i just had to oversleep.
haix..
my alarm clock rang actually,
and i went to stop it,
and thought that i could have laze ard for 5 minutes then get up to wash my face and brush my teeth,
i continued sleeping for a whole of 1.5 hours.
dunno how sian i could be.
I wanna apologise, but i think she flew off alr..?
Hope u see this post. hahas.
"Hey ya, sorry i didn't get to send u off today..? Summore I made you a special farewell present, but just wasn't able to pass it to you on time.. :/"
felt abit sianned,
cos i spent quite a few nights doing the present.
yet.. haix.
:/
hmm...
Tonight's Concert.
was quite okay lar.
I felt that we didn't play our best(again),
as compared to the rehearsals.
But i truly love Warrior's Dream.
Nice composition!
Hope i get to listen to the recordings of the concert.
:)))
I'm glad that those who cannot come they at least wished me luck and whatsoever,
but I'm more happy for those who came to support.
Thanks Pt and Xiling!
and the juniors whom i dun rly know...?
hahas.
okays.
Time to concentrate on school work..for now..?
Sian again.
GAHHH.
T.T
I seriously don't know what you're up to but, i hope it's simply just to make friends and not a means to get whatsoever. Thank you.Labels: daily, random