emmo.
Tuesday, 4 March 2008, 11:35:00 pm
You say it best,
when you say nothing at all...
haix..
Don't know why but i suddenly feel emo now.
I've a retest tmr,
that's gonna decide my fate for my Intro to 3D module..
hope i can pass it mann..
dun wanna retake it during year 2.
=.=
Money's running out for me..
Haix.
The period when I'm penniless is so painful.
Ended up gotta borrow money from others..
I'm sorry. :X
Maybe i shouldn't turn up for tmr's meet up for dinner at night...?
cos they're gg to some posh restaurant..
and me no money!
:/
Where is the Life?
I feel tight,
with no enough rest,
with no enough fun,
with no enough love.
So lifeless,
gotta think of so much stuffs,
but who's gonna think of mine?
My own mind's a mystery,
unsure of what exactly to want and need.
Hellos!
I'm here.
Care to give your love to me?
Okay i'm going nuts.
hahahahas.
=.="
Labels: emotions., random, thoughts