food, food and food!
Friday, 21 March 2008, 7:39:00 pm
Today,
i shall blog about food that I've come across and took pictures of.
:)
I think below would be more of the food that I've enjoyed with my friends' company.

Coffee Beans' Mocha Ice Blended Regular with Jing.
(Gosh i missed those moments..)
At Yoshinoya with Cyn and Wanling;
Wanling's Beef ricebowl.

At Suki Sushi Cineleisure with Ro, Qinny, Julie, Fungi, Nic and Jing;
those were the minimal plates of sushi we had.
Alot were cleared away. hahas.

At one of The Oriental's premium hotel rooms with my mum's cousin getting married;
Chocolate-coated strawberries!
yums. :P

At Chomp Chomp with my 2 aunts and my sis;
charcoal flame-grilled chicken wings!
but didn't eat much though.

At PS Swensen's with Brian and Grace;
Sticky Chewy Chocolate.
sinful. :)
At NeBo Club Cafe with my bunch of poly friends;
Belgium Waffle with Cookies&Cream Ice Cream topping.

At Causeway Point's Horizon Food Mall with Yiwen;
Yiwen's Yuan Bao fried dumplings.

At Paragon's Delifrance with Gina and Kaching;
Meatball pasta.
The meatballs are really HUGE. :X
Vivocity's Vinco Donuts with Jing;
left box is mine, right box is hers..

A warm hearty breakfast at home with my own own family;
home-made burgers with either fish or chicken patties,
and fries and eggs.
I miss it..now that I'm at my aunt's,
and with the "less-unhealthy food" movement going on . :/
Supper at Chomp Chomp with Grace;
the Ultimately huge sugar cane drink.
thirst-quenching! =)
okay this is the very unique broccoli my mum got it from the wet market last time..
now i think it's quite hard to find it in Singapore..?

At PS;
exhibit of the World's Largest Chocolate Bar, Kit-kat.
If they hadn't seal the bar, i could have grabbed a bite into it. :X
This is 2 packets of M&M's chocolate(halloween series) poured into this air-tight jar.
Bought it cos it has only black and orange color codes;
my favorite combination. :)

and lastly this is at Pioneer Mall's Giant with my family;
a supermarket trip after breakfast,
and we saw this huge watermelon sitting down there.
It costs S$26.00/=.
=.=||
so..that's all for today.
I got the idea of putting up pictures with categorization from YM.
Thanks YM.
:)
I love taking pictures!
XD
Labels: random