first day of sch.
Tuesday, 15 April 2008, 1:20:00 am
darn.
WARNING:
most of the pictures below are of poor quality. :/

Met Kt at the toilet today!
She had lesson till 3, while mine starts at 3.
Sianness.
So, we took a picture together before i head to class and she head for home.
Miss her alot.
:/
hmm,
i had web design class today.
luckily Grace sat beside me if not I'll be sort of confused during class.
did class exercises with html codings.
managed to finish all the 6 questions,
but i wasn't listening much to the teacher teaching.
:X
but at least I've got doubts I'd ask the teachers.
=)
okay,
then i head down to dashu for dinner after school.
played with my phone cam.
gahhhhh darn quality!!!!
T.T

me and cyn =))

Sharon me and cyn =)))
for today i ate Kimchi noodles for lunch and Sambal Stingray for dinner.
gosh.
having stomach-ache now and continuously.
Maybe it was because of the sudden cravings of spicy foods that's ending up giving my stomach so much trouble.
:X
okay the next picture is random.
I suddenly miss the company they've given altogether..
:'(
Labels: daily, random, thoughts