sorry, and thanks.
Sunday, 13 April 2008, 1:49:00 am
hihi.
have been slacking for the past few days..
sleeping more than i should,
lying on bed while staring into the skies,
basically just,
slacking.:X
perhaps cos school's about to start,
that i dun feel like going down to ey..?
I'm sorry i lied that i was busy..but still, don't worry.
I won't leave just yet.
yups.
managed to meet wl yesterday.
Went for dinner at Chinatown's market,
ate kimchi noodles.
Then to wl's 2nd highly recommended dessert shop to have our desserts.
ate a hot dessert with beancurd skin, ginko nuts and barley,
(my mum's favourite!)
and mango on ice with pomelo drops.
The pomelo bits tasted bitter,
but it sure complements the mango taste yeah.
overall, it tasted
fine.
:)
Later on would be:
-meeting my mum to go renew hers and my phone contract,
-visiting to one of my dad's uncle's house for housewarming.
hope i get a handphone that i am satisfied with!
:X
okay, school's gonna start
real soon.
Deep down inside I'm feeling really scared.
Scared of the competitions and the harsh trainings I'm about to get.
Friends can be there to help,
but there are still instances when they themselves have too much to handle,
and won't be around to help things out.
Loneliness would still come to thyself.
yet,
friends cannot also be taken for granted.
I'm sorry if i had taken any of you, my dear friends, for granted.
Please forgive me.I'm sorry...
and yet,
I thank those who are there for me.
to overcome my pain,
my loneliness,
my doubts,
and to take care of my tantrums.
thanks.
._.
yeah I'm really scared,
and frightened,
hope i can survive these remaining 2 years of Poly life.
:/
Where were you, when I needed you the most...?Labels: dailys, random, thoughts