updates..
Friday, 11 April 2008, 6:01:00 pm
went to pre-sem briefing yesterday..
everyone seemed so distant to me suddenly..
It's like we haven't met for ages..
what's worse is that everyone's separated with different timetables now.
and that trying to bond the class would be even harder..
not speaking of birthday outings..
gosh.
what's happening mann..
monday's gonna come,
and school's gonna start.
hope my mind and body is prepared for the upcoming challenges in life.
haix..
will miss my slacking life...?
cos i really hope i won't be slacking again from year2 onwards..
-
thanks for those who made the orientation a success.
couldn't remember everyone's names,
but yes i truly appreciated everyone's hard work.
especially Grace yeah? :)
you contributed the most to guiding our junior group.
thanks.:)
-
And to EY,
I...
don't know whether i can survive this battle for long..
she's gonna be gone..i think..?She said, "I'm starting to doubt my ability in EY."And all of you aren't making me feel better and stronger..
too much to hide..
too much to cover..
all i wanna have is to feel that i am really part of this team..
though I'm the bottomest,
i also wanna feel important in this..
It's not that I'm not trying,
it's just that I still have not enough energy to fight the rejections..
Sometimes i wonder..
are they putting masks on their faces to hide their true selves..?
and faking to try and befriend everybody there..
I'm getting tired real soon..but i won't leave just yet don't worry.
-
I don't know why we didn't invite you to go..
but i hope you would just forgive and forget about it..
I'm sorry...Labels: dailys, thoughts