image
I'm sorry...
Saturday, 24 May 2008, 12:43:00 am
It seems like days have passed so fast..
rushing hoping to hand in assignments on time,
rushing hoping to meet incentive on time,
new things here, new assignments there,
GAHHHHHH. =.=

at least for now it's abit "free-er" to blog.
hehs.

but oh wells,
WanTeng,
you must learn how to overcome problems and difficult situations faced in your life for now.
Then you'll know how to handle it when you're really into the corporate world.
==,

A new thing learnt by SDMYvonne today,
"If you think you're the worst here today, please think that there are others that are even worse than you. I can easily find one just to show you."

hahas. I agree on that.
I'm not the worst.
Jiayou!
XD


I'm sorry that i can't go down later..
i know it was all planned for me.
but my initial thoughts were just that,
okay it's a rock band concert, nothing else.
I don't want no life-changing events or whatsoever.
My reason to agree to go at first was because of the company with you and that's all.
No life-changing situations please.
I think I gotta make myself clear that I am and will most likely forever be of my religion,
because no matter what I think every religion is the same.
Be it thoughts and teachings and whatsoever,
it's just being taught the same thing,
but just in a different way.


so..yeah..
I'm sorry that i had to let it go just like that..
without thinking of your feelings..
I did think of your feelings,
but when i weighed it with fighting for my future,
for me and for my parents,
i'd think my career future would be more important.


Life-changing events,
I will go through it.
It's just a matter of time.
Be it this event,
or held by another,
I think the decision to change is up to thyself.

I'm sorry dear, just sorry...

-

and for you my dear twinny,
I'd still stay close to you no matter what.
I've learnt how to forgive and forget,
so i think you shld too.

Shall we all start anew?
Back to the days when we were still at school,
talking cock during or after band,
hanging out at each other's houses..
staying out by the river..
munching on sauce-y Subway meals..
(window)shopping like nobody's business..

those days were really nice..
I promise i'd work hard to be a better dear.
Just give me a chance.
==,


I wanna go IHT,
IHT is and will be my life changing event.


and Summer Tsunami,
wait for me PLEASE...

"Learn to forgive and forget, that's the way."
:)

Labels: , ,