argument before BBQ..?
Saturday, 21 June 2008, 1:54:00 pm
I don't know..
school's starting soon..
and i still haven't start on doing any of my homework yet..
perhaps it was too much.
Gah.
Too cocked up with my feelings.
wadever.
okay..
i don't know what i'm feeling right now.
seriously no mood to do any homework.
hmm.. :/
my ahma's just got into an argument with my ergu.
and especially on the day when we're supposed to gather together
for a lil BBQ session for belated Father's Day celebration..
haix..
me and ergu and guzhang planned so much for this gathering,
and yet the mood is spoilt just like that..
how to BBQ happily tonight???
haix.. :/
and..
i've got no one to talk abt it now..
busy here, busy there..
oh wells, I wasn't free when they are either.
haix..
good luck for my lil BBQ session later tonight.. =]
I don't know..what I'm feeling right now..
:/
I know you're tired, and I am too actually..
but please..
Rest well,
and get back right up when you're done
to fight with me, again.
Jiayou dear. :)
Labels: daily, emotions.