image
feelings...for you...?
Sunday, 29 June 2008, 5:11:00 pm
hmm..
one week of school started..
One week.
what's coming next?
I don't know.

"Are you losing your momentum already..?"
Well i guess so..
didn't want to say it out..
cos when i do,
it'll fall way to zero.

There's lotsa reasons that kept me from moving on..
I can't be very sure of what those are though.
'Cos my mind's still in a flutter.
Confused and blurred.
Gosh..

Perhaps I shouldn't have done it..
Perhaps I shouldn't have dragged you down too..
shouldn't have known you in the first place..
I'm feeling so affected.
Affected by your words,
affected by your each and every move.

Now I can only sit and stare at the skies,
thinking of what you're doing right now..
how's life over at your side..
how you've smiled at me in the past..
how you've accompanied me through the night.

Now I think I've suddenly grew feelings,
but I dare not say..
cos' well,
I know it can't happen.
It's impossible.

I've wanted to hold you so much..
I want to give you my warmth..
my trust..
my tlc..
how much I've wanted to hold on to you..
but..I doubt it'll happen.. :/



oh i wonder what this insect is called..


I don't like people who sighs..
because when they do,
it drains my energy away,
immediately.
and I'll feel like sighing too..

Labels: , ,