image
daily updates!
Thursday, 3 July 2008, 9:56:00 pm
went home quite early today after school.
AND I FINALLY CLEANED MY TOILET'S SOAPY SCUMS!!!
'twas disgusting mann.
all the scum and slimy i-dunno-wad thingee sticking on the walls
ARE FINALLY GONE.
for the moment la.
cos i know the stuff will accumulate again in no time.
eeek.
=.=

watched Brian's highly recommended movie called Chicago.
as in he lent me his discs to watch la.
show was quite okayy.
was interesting for the story plot.
but i had to keep the volume low cos i was watching it at night while the rest were asleep.
hmm yeah so certain conversing parts i couldn't catch it.
but overall,
okay lar.
nice to watch. ;)

hmm..
I've been spending alot recently..
think my spending spree is coming again.
shoot.
:X
but what to do,
can't survive without money.
:/

okay.
I'm falling asleep.
Guess i gotta quickly bathe and pop in to bed.
:)

I'm thinking of you...

Labels: