image
hope I am wrong all along..
Thursday, 17 July 2008, 11:33:00 pm
sometimes I wonder..
whether your friendship towards me is genuine or not..
because if it wasn't for that,
you wouldn't be talking to me..
is it because we got to know each other from there,
that we can only talk about their things..?
sighs.
It's killing my patience and hopes I've been seeding in..
How I wish I can open up my mouth and bring myself to talk about it.
but I just can't seem to..
because I know I will fumble.

I cherish this friendship, I truly do.
But, do you..?

I don't know.
I don't hope to hurt any friendship...

But yet the only excuse that I could use to get closer to you is only through there..


one by one,
people around you will leave too..
perhaps I should give up on you too..
since you can't be detached from there..
nor can't I hold on to you to leave with me too..
your UL has already left..
why are you still there??
I just don't get it..
being praised for pure endurance and persistence there earns you what?
Nothing.

This way of doing things and getting praised and recognized is not the correct method what..
After all, they are the only ones who recognizes you and "praise" you.
Don't you think they may be doing that just because of...
Argh nevermind I shouldn't talk about it.
perhaps you should wake up and realize..
realize what I've just realized and woke up from..


I hope I'm wrong.



On a side note,
I hope you'll know that no matter what you do,
I'll stand by you.
if you really sincerely truthfully take me as your friend.

Labels: ,