image
missing them.. and treat by boss.
Monday, 14 July 2008, 9:00:00 pm
Ooh i had sumptuous dinner over at Boat Quay yesterday!
Had chinese banquet-like food such as shark's fin, wheat prawns, mushroom and broccoli etc etc..
Got treated by Boss.
heard that the bill costed over $1000..
:X :X

but something not good was that,
i was late for the dinner.
poofs. :S
everyone was like looking at me,
and some can't even be bothered to know my presence.
bleahx.
Anyway i felt guilty for not only being late,
but also not contributing previously when all were fighting like some mad cows while i didn't.
my bad, my bad.
haix..
shouldn't have gone for that dinner treat.
:/

hahas. anyways,
I just wanna say that...
I'm happy when I'm with her.
laughing over stupid things,
grumbling over certain matters,
taking spastic pictures,
and the "so tired.." that i always hear...
Thank you. :)
but i know this won't last long.
because it'll surely arouse many attention from people over there.
and yes it did.

well,
I don't know what they had "brainwashed" her yesterday or the previous days before,
but I do hope that it's not about what I don't wish to hear..
cos those people LOVE doing such things when some like me aren't producing results over there..
like wth la..

helping them make friends are good but don't spoil their relationships lah..
somehow it's hurting..
'cus i'm feeling it too.
like how we've drifted apart ever since dear swt swt went off to work at somewhere else..

hope this stupid thing won't happen again, kay dearie?
:)

luckily none of them have the URL of my blog phew!
CONDEMN CONDEMN!
haha kidding. :X





well, I'm missing her already.. :/



and you guys... :'(



and hello where are my butt-kicking friends?!!!
MIA.

Labels: , ,