twt misses her family..
Tuesday, 22 July 2008, 2:15:00 am
Just now's conversation with pt made me think of my family.
I miss my family..
my mum..
my dad..
my bro and sis..
although I'm still on the same island as them,
it feels like I'm miles and miles away from them.
though people say Singapore is a small country,
but hey you still need to travel quite a distance to get to the other side what..
anyway yeah..
I've been trying to go back as often as I can on weekends to spend time with them,
especially my mum.

Well, haix..
to say the truth,
she's one big loner..
it seems like I'm her only "friend" she can confide in for most of the things..
family and friend issues..
cos her workplace has only her and she occupies 3 rooms alone..
with only a radio and computer that lets her enjoy music and get updated on latest news..
it's like there are so many stories she would tell me whenever I go back.
then she would wake me up at 6 plus in the morning and complain this say that..
this aunt do this that uncle did what..
hahas..
sometimes i really pity her,
that how come she's living this life..
in her world of loneliness..
she realized it too,
and i think I'm the only one whom she talked to about this..

sometimes I see her cry..
at times it was because my siblings or I made her disappointed,
other times was because of my dad restricting her from going out to shop or enjoy her favorite hobby which is singing karaoke..
haix.. :/
Anyway I think mothers are great human beings..
these 2 quotes are how it describes them.
"A mother is the truest friend we have,
when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us;
when adversity takes the place of prosperity;
when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us;
when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us,
and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness,
and cause peace to return to our hearts."
~Washington Irving
"A father may turn his back on his child,
brothers and sisters may become inveterate enemies,
husbands may desert their wives,
wives their husbands.
But a mother's love endures through all."
~Washington Irvinghmm..
I don't know how I can repay her back man..
I've taken away so much from her..
just a word to my mum.
"mummy,
I know you are already unwell,
but you're still holding on and struggling to support the family,
so I promise you,
I will do my best and make you proud.
I will become a person of good virtue..
I will free you from your burdens..
just wait for me, ma..
just awhile more..
love ya, ma."
Twt misses her family alot.. :'(
and NO ONE shall criticise her mum.
cos she holds her mum dear.
OH I realized my laptop has no photos of my family in one picture..to
you:
I don't expect much already..
because I know there are other people out there,
who really cared for me,
and accepts me for who I really am. :)
and you are just a speck of dust that hurts the eye.
help her..? no i doubt you are.
'cuz perhaps most of your words are just bullshit.
please, i beg of you. let her go lar.
T.T
Labels: emotions., thoughts