image
what's up for taday~
Saturday, 26 July 2008, 10:09:00 pm
coming week's the 16th week!
and it's gonna be hell week.
actually I should start to feel the hell-ness now.
cos gotta rush assignments to be handed in on week 16!
poofs. =.=

okays.
today was a crampy day.
cos I'm having my first day.
sian man.
:/
so it felt rather,
painful, shitty and vomitty.
cos i don't know why i felt like vomiting but nothing came out.
has been so long since I've vomited.
nor nose-bled.
and I don't want it to happen, again.
eeek.

so,
overall,
I spent my day doing nothing.
oh,
went to school in the morning for consultation with WenLei.
hahas.
not bad eh, going to school on a saturday.
well, it was the first for me.
yeah, then had some chat with her too.
together with shuyun and xinlin.
just a casual talk, but it felt rather, nice.
cos it sorts of made us got to know WenLei better.
Lol Brian calls her Ms Cute.
wait till I tell her about this one day! :P

I hope tomorrow's weather turn out great.
can't wait to meet up with them and have fun!
cos it has been like,
meeting up for meals.
but tmr's gonna be, SENTOSA!
sun-tanning, beaching,volleyball!
hehe, can't wait! XD

perhaps I gotta bring my sketchbook there to do my drawings too.
X:

Oh Mr Rain-man, pleaase don't come tomorrow.

oh shoot.
pa's birthday tomorrow.
haix. and I can't celebrate with him.
poofs. how ah.
sorry, pa.
:/

Labels: