days before SP3 presentation.
Tuesday, 26 August 2008, 10:44:00 pm
It's the last few days before the presentation.
Oh mann!
Can't wait for it to end man.
Then it'd be havoc period!
XD
but thr's still work.
hope i'll find a job with good pay.
heh.
then I can help my mum out abit.
During this period of SP,
I've learnt alot,
and realised alot.
some things that weren't surfaced before, appeared.
some things that were true, turned false after all.
to which am I supposed to discover..?
some things are best left, unspoken.how true is it going to be.
some just wanna choose theirs,some just let themselves be chosen.whichever is fine.so long as neither party is hurt.cos you won't wanna know how hurtful it can be...I should just learn to accept things of how they are now,
and,
Look on the brighter side of life.
:)
How I wish i could be there, for you now..
Labels: daily