jiayou my dears.
Wednesday, 6 August 2008, 11:17:00 pm
Friendship is one which when friends meet they are comfortable with one another.There are so many times I've wanted to be there for you, you and you..
but I think I'm just not open enough.
"Where have you been lately?""What have you been doing?"There are so many questions I wanna ask you about.
Too many things to catch up on.
haix.
seeing all the emo posts made me feel emotional too..
Guess I'm an easily influenced person..
Or perhaps I don't suit to be your friend to be kept in touch with..?
I don't know..
But overall,
I just hope for you to be happy and enjoy your life,
don't think of so many things that could stress you up.
There's only one and only one life to worry yet enjoy about.
hmm though i know you won't get to read this..
but yeah, mentally I hope we can have some telepathy somewhere in between.
:)
I love all my dears and darlings.
Jiayou, all of you.
:)
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."- C. S. LewisLabels: emotions., motivation, thoughts