image
back to town!
Thursday, 18 September 2008, 10:42:00 pm
Yayness.
Went out today.
Though it was just a simple dinner and walking around town for awhile,
I enjoyed it absolutely.
=)


And I've learnt how to pronounce the word 'opportunity' correctly!
Rowie taught us.
Hahaha.

And zomg it was so coincidental that JiaMin and Rowie are in the same theatre studies class!
so cool!! X3

Okay,
I haven't been to town for quite some time.
Almost forgot the building Cineleisure is called Cineleisure;
in my mind it was Heeren for awhile.
:X

Ate at MOS burger.
Hohoho!
yummy Minestrone Soup and Milk Tea.
:P
MOS's minestrone soup is the best among all others that I've drank!
compared to other places selling it too.
and ate Teriyaki Chicken Veggie Burger meal.
the one without bread.
delicioso~!
XD

haha okay.
Overall,
I think I wore abit too inappropriately for town-walking.
more like going for beaches or house visits.?
hahas.
:X

perhaps I've gotta improve on how I dress bah.
Learn how and what to wear for the appropriate occasions.
=)



J1'2006


now'2008

aiyo look at the difference!
We've all grown.
probably matured.
hahahahs.
:)

Jiayou, Twt!
XD

"Do you know why people emo?
It's because they have a void in them which they're constantly unable to fill.."

Labels: