image
good luck to you...
Sunday, 7 September 2008, 6:19:00 pm
Whatever I've put in,
just doesn't seem to be helping.

I've always wanted to help,
but the walls are too thick to break into.
Am I doing the right thing,
Or am I interfering too much..?

Perhaps I should just..
close my eyes and not bother at all.

I don't know what's going on in between;
I just don't want it to clash.

It's taking away you;
it's taking away you from being a part of them;
it's gonna take you all away soon.
Do you really want this to happen?

I don't want it to.
But it seems that you're going in deeper and deeper beneath..




Aiya,
I'll just let nature take its course.

All these are just a part and parcel of life's creations, after all.

Good luck to you if you've gone too deep inside.




I wanna see the fugly skin beneath all the facepaints.

Labels: ,