image
got my converse shoes!
Sunday, 28 September 2008, 11:18:00 pm
Today was a normal HOT day,
and I woke up at 9 plus in the morning just because I dun wanna miss Roti Prata for breakfast.
if not it would be bread and cheese.
eek. tired of it.
X:

yup then spent most of the morning waiting and waiting for my cousin from his phonics and art class.
yawns. :P

yup then went home for some porridge for lunch,
then I folded some origami for my little cousins.
an elephant and a hippopotamus.
supposedly their favourites lah.
:)

then did abit of last minute packing of wl's gift. :X
made her wait awhile at town.

hehe.
then me and wl met at town for some shopping and dinner.

yup.
so what I gained for today was,
I bought new shoes!!!
from Converse.
like finally, hehe. :P
cos my old shoes have a huge side hole that ppl can clearly see my socks.
lousy pokkai shoes bought from M'sia,
maybe that's why it was clearance sale.
=.=

but hope my new pair can sort of last me for about 2 years,
or until I graduate from NYP heh.

yep.
sort of anyhow-take-one-and-try-and-buy kind of shoes.
but nvm la,
at least I've got a new pair.
yayness! XD

next up would be a "more-ladylike" shoes for me bah.
wl says I need to get one.
and yesh mam I will get one kay!
most prolly I'll start from flats first.
then slowly 'graduate' higher.
hees.
I'll make effort to hunt for one.
or anyone who wants to help me look for it is welcomed.
:)



what four eyes saw was scary.
hands, limps, tremble effortlessly.
heart pounded;
a timpani playing two notes on a fast pace, non-stop.

Labels: