how have you been, guys?
Monday, 15 September 2008, 11:15:00 pm
It's kinda weird..
that us poly mates don't really meet up much during holidays to go out or something..
does it apply to us only,
or is it that others are like that too..?
Or maybe we're tired of seeing each other almost everyday during school hours?
I don't know.
And for this,
it seemed like I've lost contact with almost everyone of them,
don't know what to say or how to communicate even though we see each other online..
don't know how have they been during the holidays,
don't know where have they gone to work or enjoy..
I'm not the type who does the initiative and goes out talking to each and everyone of them,
nor am I the type who talks much either..
so I can't help but only wonder..
sighs...
I think I'm such a failure in communication."How have you been, guys?"
sighs.
:/
Life comes to a pit-stop once all have broken off to go their own way, for awhile.Labels: thoughts