image
sian holiday! :/
Friday, 5 September 2008, 5:02:00 pm
I've been waiting for the holidays to come,
so that I could enjoy it by going out have fun,
catching up with friends etc.
But now that it's here,
most of the time spent is at home slacking.
Not that I don't like to slack at home,
but it's just that it can be so boring.
so boring that I can play solitaire just to past time,
or stare at the ants that are manifesting my table.
I'm too lazy to find work too..
:X

and most of the people in my secondary school and JC batch are in University studying and preparing for their common tests too..
haix.
sian man.

I'm missing them alot alot alot.
and I wonder it'll be the same feeling when I miss my poly mates after we graduate.

How I wish I can turn back time.
familiar phrase, eh.
guess that majority of people would want this to be possible.
because it seems that time has been flying so fast that we did not get to enjoy properly the things and events that happened then.

It's hard to organize outings too,
since everyone is so very preoccupied with their own things and schedules.
bleahs.
for this I admired those great organizers.
to be able to plan things and get the parteh going hahs.
really appreciated their efforts.
=)






boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.








it's a friday!
I wanna go drink.....................................................water.
lol!

Ayer. =.=
Miss my night life.








Once you've stepped into it, there's no turning back.

Labels: