image
trip back home on weekends.
Monday, 15 September 2008, 12:06:00 pm
Last friday night was cool.
Went to One Rochester for the first time.
Nice ambience there.
I like it.
Alot of angmohs too haha.

Next time I'll get my own friends to go there and chill out together!
(Hints hints Pt pt! XD)

Weekend wasn't very much interesting,
but I went out with mummy to Chinatown to buy mooncakes.
Wl came to join me! hehe.
so we "toured" around Chinatown cos we didn't know where the shop was located exactly.
actually we were walking a big circle before we finally went to the shop.
zzz.

wl and us parted after buying the mooncakes.
and so we went home.

Sunday wasn't much either,
woke up at 8 plus(wahlau so early for my usual timing) and went to the clinic with my sis to meet up with my dad.
He's got sore throat.
Haix.
Then we bought a cheap cheap vacuum cleaner
(after so many years of not a single vacuum cleaner soul in our house)
and some other stuffs at Giant,
then went home.
First time after so long that we went out with my father without my mum around!
Feeling was kinda weird la.
:X

Then during the evening My sis and I made Oreo Cheesecake.
On a side track,
My mum couldn't believe that one slice of cheesecake sold outside is actually ard 5 plus!
when actually those made at home is so much cheaper,
but still not that cheap as compared to other usual cakes.
Wahhh I'm abit pissed.
but nvm.
we still made the cake.

Okay This time I missed out on putting the gelatine.
I wonder how it'll be like now.
Yeah but the look was so much better than the first time I've made it.
Don't know about the taste.
:/
but hope it was a success!

okay then granny and grampy came over for dinner.
meal wasn't very sumptuous but at least it was more than what we usually eat.
yeap then I went back to my aunt's house after the dinner.


hahaha.

okay that's all for one of my trips back home on the weekends.
:P

Labels: