daily and random.
Thursday, 9 October 2008, 11:36:00 pm
wahaha.
nothing much to talk about for today.
but well,
I must congratulate myself for taking the effort to cut grass today!
'twas quite hard to cut,
especially using a very very small pair of scissors,
cos the other big scissors were very blunt.
==,
and argh! I've got blisters all around my fingers.
Perhaps I've used too much strength on cutting poofs.
Bubble growing bigger.
O.O
okay random picture of the day:

home-cooked burgers!
Cos I was viewing my collected pictures and I saw this.
Reminiscing the times where I had breakfast with my family together on weekend mornings.
And the above picture was actually burgers+fries+etc prepared by me my sis and my mum.
The little flags were from me!
Creative huh. =X
Okay it was just for easy indication of what was inside the burger without flipping open the burgers and messing it up.
(Because each of us just have our own choices of burgers and toppings.=.=)
yup. :))
Missed those times.
Gonna move back home soon..
In one and a half year's time.
And then I'll miss living with my aunt and family.
-.-
'It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.' - Ralph Waldo EmersonLabels: daily, random, thoughts