daily updates+ bedbugs?!
Monday, 6 October 2008, 5:51:00 pm
okay, this shall be a post of updates from many days.
:X
Thursday:

I was too bored at home till I made the above,
using stacko blocks. =.=
Friday:

I had to create little animals for my cousins,(sort of like everyday 'cos they will definitely pester me to make another straight after I'm done with one) so this time round I made a hedgehog and 2 little dragonflies. (hedgehog missing 'cos the picture was blurred when I took it. :X)
Saturday:
was nothing much but I went to NCC's Arrow service at Suntec with wl.
woah O.O,
this time was yet another fascinating experience.
was given an anointing oil,
and many a interesting facts.
=)
Sunday:
NCC's service, then wl had to go off serving in the kids' ministry.
cool. XD
yeap then I went to my grampy's house.
my mum and dad were clearing my grandparents' old bed frame to make way for new ones.
'cos the old one was manifested with bedbugs and lice.
Luckily my phone could not capture a clear shot,
if not the bugs can be seen very clearly and it's be grosser.
:S

My dad caught those and put in this bag,
so that they could show it to my other uncles when they come visiting.
One thing is,
I don't really like the fact that my uncles & family are not visiting my grandparents for the past few weeks just because of this creature-outbreak in the house.
what kind of excuse is this?!wth.

Seriously grossingly gross.
=.=
but fascinating too lar, :P
cos it was sorta my first time seeing these creatures face to face, ALIVE.
O.O
okay then I got back to my own house to stay overnight,
till today.
=)
The sun shone, all gone to work and school;
Me, all alone in an old house, with a many nostalgic feel.Labels: dailys