daily updates. got a planner!
Thursday, 16 October 2008, 10:44:00 pm
Argh I so regret not getting my 2005 batch's school pullover before I graduate from Crescent!
SIAN MAN.
:'(
but at that point of time,
I remembered I didn't have much money with me.
so..
poofs.
there goes my "souvenir" from my sec sch.
:(
rant!!!!!
this sem is starting to have more written assignments.
Marketing I'm going to have written assignments;
CODpitch too;
even Interaction Design..?
and what cookbooks?!
bleahs.
plus many many notes to be taken down.
cos this sem's gonna be real hard and dryyyy.
tsk.
Gotta try and work real hard and be more focused.
1st semester had been quite a disaster from the start due to work,
then slacking and many a times late for school and even missing classes..
haix.
Should consider myself real lucky to have passed all modules and being able to promote smoothly to semester 2.
Phew.

I got me-self a little Sesame Street 2008-2010 Planner!
People tell me your birthdays quick so I can jot it down inside!
XD
But out hunting for stationery on Wednesday wasn't enough for me to use for this sem,
think I gotta hunt some more during the weekends.
Searching for cute and interesting stuffs.
==,
And I can't wait for her to be back this weekend! X3
Why did you let me find it out myself instead of you telling it to me..?Labels: daily, motivation, thoughts