daily updates. sky.
Sunday, 19 October 2008, 9:51:00 pm
If only the skies were always like this.This weekend.
I've been a very obedient girl and stayed at home to do my homework.
Wanted to go out,
but well,
certain reasons that I ended up not going out,
and mainly was because I was lazy haha.
Haven't revise on marketing yet.
siann.
and what writing "observations of people using digital devices" for CODpitch.
argh.
okay nvm.
On a side note,
the ants that have been infesting my room are gone!
:D
maybe because I've sealed up the holes that they tried to enter from.
or maybe there was nothing left for it to digest in my room.
hahaha.
Just hope it doesn't come back and disturb me again.
poofs.
Yup.
Okay I shall
TRY to study abit of marketing.
HAHA.
:X
To
you, "WELCOME BACK to SG!"
hahas. XD
"If you don't know where you're going, you'd probably end up somewhere else."
- Lewis CarolLabels: dailys, random