image
daily updates.
Sunday, 12 October 2008, 10:52:00 pm

paper clips bought from Daiso!
kawaii-desu! X3


okay,
I have decided.

But since I have decided,
I am not sure whether what I've made are correct.
I shall go with the flow.
Whatever that comes shall be my new challenges in life.

and...
Weird as it seems,
I ought to feel envious to the way things run around me.
but well, things Are ought to be like this,
so Acceptance is what I shall learn to master and make use of it throughout..
better not bother much about it.
I still have my portion to care.
._.



Past few days have been spent nicely,
with efforts well paid off.

Saturday,
was off to Plaza Singapura then to Chinatown with wl,
then home to look after my bro.

Sunday,
was all day at home,
but was spent on drawing some cartoon for my mum for her little company competition on Safety issues.
At night was to Swissotel Edinbourgh Merchant Cafe @ Clarke Quay for a buffet dinner with my aunts.
Not much variety offered,
but was enough to fill the stomach.
(This is my 'effort paid off' part!)
Yums! :D

Didn't go for my supposed check up,
so will most likely be going next week.




Please take care,while you're away.

Labels: