image
For you! =)
Tuesday, 21 October 2008, 11:55:00 pm
For you:

Time over time,
things have changed so much.
Even the people.
I can't say that I hadn't changed,
but well,
there are situations,
where people would enter and interfere and take away certain parts of our belongings;
there are times,
where it would become not as it was before.

Certain things occured,
that left scars behind.
Scars that can't be seen nor felt.
Thus insecurity has set in within,
and I left not much choice but to leave the matter behind.

I am still looking for a friend to love and trust.
but I don't use measurements for friendship.
I spent equal amounts of my attention on each and every one of them,
because they deserve to.
And they ought to be treated equally, not to be outcasted.
I know the feeling of being outcasted, and I don't want anyone to feel it too.

I'm trying to salvage every friendship possible,
and learning to accept one wholeheartedly despite any wrongdoings;
and though there are bound to be misunderstandings everywhere.

Disappointed or not,
why not try to think of putting oneself into someone else's shoes,
like how one'd feel if they are being left on the shelves for too long..



The mind is a very complexed thing; one can't easily know what's within it, even for thyself.

Labels: ,