Qinny's bday!
Saturday, 25 October 2008, 11:15:00 pm
Qinny's 19th Birthday!!!And we celebrated it at Waraku Casual Dining at Heeren.
Pictures! XD

Look at how big Ro's bowl is! O.O

Jing's Big Bowl.(see the steam!)

I ordered Teriyaki Chicken Don. Hehe. :P

Gave Qinny her bday present!

Qinny and her present wrappers.
hehehe. I was the one who packed the present. :P
and look at how much newspapers I used to wrap it.
I don't even know how many pieces I used hahaha!
:X

A group shot.
omg I just realised I have seriously gained weight from all the intakes during September holiday.
:X

Her gift!
Munchkin!
We all played Munchkin at Coffee Bean later on.
It was awesomely fun!
Not bad a game afterall.
Haven't grasp the backstabbing part though HAHA.
I wanna play it again!!!
XDXD

okay this last pic is of the "cojoined" twins.
HAHAHA.
okay okay they were just sharing a piece of shawl cos they felt cold.
The thing is, the weather's hot.
lol.
just can't understand how their body work.
:P
yup yup.
Celebration cum meet-up was great!
Had some fun.
and was nice hanging around with you guys again!
wees~ :D
okay we'll organise another meet-up again.
maybe BBQ at my aunt's..?
hahahas.
Excited, and for the right reasons.Labels: specials